We want to feature your Horrorific Stories!
HORRORific Tales is a segment where we showcase the work or independent authors and aspiring writers. Our aim is to celebrate fellow creators and artists by performing works from our HORRORific friends!
We are looking for dark and spooky tales to feature on the show. This can either be published work or a stand alone piece. We are happy to feature first chapters from novels or short stories. As a guide your story or extract should be between 2000-3000 words, this roughly equates to 15 minutes of audio.
If you are interested in taking part then please get in touch including the following:
- Your manuscrpt in either MS Word or PDF format.
- An author image for feature on the episode.
- If your submitted piece is published provide the link where it can be purchased.
- A cover image for the story (This can be the book cover if published).
- Link to your social media page or website
If you wish to send us a story that has already been submitted previously to an anthology please make sure that you aren't under any contract or restrictions from the editor beforehand.